A good morning leads to a great day! Here are our 4 tips to having a better morning so you can have a better day!
Wake up early.
- Avoid the snooze button – makes you more tired
- Wake up before everyone else – helps you get more done
- None of the following will be possible without it
- Keep it healthy – oatmeal, cereal, eggs and toast, fruit and yogurt
- Get the energy you need for the first half of the day
- Automatic mood booster
- Do light exercising or stretching – 15 to 20 minutes
- Don’t have to leave the house to do this
- Get the blood flowing and your heartbeat up
Plan your day.
- Know what you want to do and how you’re going to do it
- Set yourself up to be productive by ensuring productivity
- Don’t overschedule, overcommit, or even under-plan