Ugh! Must create a new password again! It can be difficult looking at things around you to create a password that is strong, and you can remember it. Here are 4 tips and tricks to help you create a more secure password system.
Use a phrase.
- Around 12 letters long
- Something simple to remember, but hard to crack
- Can integrate things you like or do to make it more memorable
- Example: ilovecookiesandcreme
Play with spellings.
- Use homonyms
- Two instead of To
- Ant instead of Aunt
- Example: iheartcookiesncreme
Random capitalizations and numbers.
- Use numbers and capitalizations but keep it memorable
- If you go overboard, your password will be impossible to remember
- Idea: Can use a capital letter on the second word of every password
- Idea: Can use the same number behind the first word of every password
- Example: IheartCookies&Creme
Keep each account unique.
- Never use the same password more than once